Experience showing the Device Profiling step and branching based on the PingOne Risk result
- Simple --> PingOne Risk --> [LOW] --> Decoder
- Simple --> PingOne Risk --> [MEDIUM] --> PingOne MFA --> Decoder
- Simple --> PingOne Risk --> [HIGH]
With PingOne MFA 1.4.1 IK, JIT enrollment has been removed (a bogus email attribute is defined in the Adapter). Authenticated Users will be prompted to enroll thier first (and additional) devices, including FIDO2.
Note: FIDO2 options depend on browser support - Chrome may be the one to demo with.
PingOne Risk Demos
As part of a deployment, I add an Override of the Deployment browser IP. This should make the initial flow generate a MEDIUM result and invoke an MFA Enrollment \ Authentication event.
To show the Risk policy being in control of this flow follow this to alter the override:
- Open PingOne Console
- Open the Risk event (Dashboard --> Audit)
- Show what data we collect and release with the service
- Copy the IP Address that was recorded
- Open the Risk Policy
- Talk through the sliders
- Open the Overrides
- Set the Override for Whitelist to LOW
- Run the Experience again
- Let SSO happen for Simple
- MFA should not be invoked
- [Optional] Repeat for HIGH
- Experience should be blocked